Drive went good and we arrived Monday at 4 a.m. to a cold but beautiful cabin....
I think I left the sun in Colorado cuz it has not been here!
Well it made an appearance Tuesday and I ran out and chased it down!
It set WAY to early.
Big spacious kitchen for cooking and lots of DOGS!!! Who owns these things? They arrive at the door when we go out, and love the leftovers! The poor UPS man on Wednesday- he drove away in fear with this pack of dogs trailing him!
But Jack has some friends?!!!! Real good entertainment.
Emma felt sorry for this one and i had to make it a ground beef with potatoes dinner!This is not good.
We are getting the looks when we rollerski around here......Today a man yelled out his window
at me "Whats your problem can't you wait for the real thing??"
Off we head to Mt. Itasca near Colraine(Grand Rapids) to ski on a 2-3 KM loop of man-made..................
1 comment:
Finally got to read all your blogs and get caught up. I'm exhausted after reading everything though. You're much too busy for me! I just returned from MN on Thur Dec 4. I don't know if you heard that my dad passed away on Nov 18. We had the memorial service on Sat the 21st and stayed for Thanksgiving. Rudy went back to AZ on the Friday after and I stayed until the 4th. I helped mom pack up some stuff and arrange some of the rooms different for her to better use the space. She will have to adjust now to a different life...but she has Betty her side kick to keep her company.
Now I'm home for 2 weeks and back to MN for Christmas! We had already bought our flights before dad passed and were planning to stay in AZ for Thanksgiving but that all changed. Now, all I hear is complaining from Rudy about having to go back again!!
The cabin looks great. I'm sure you'll enjoy the winter there. The blogs are nice hear what you are all doing.
Love you all
Cindy
Post a Comment