Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back in Durango

Trip back went well. It was basically Emma and I in one vehicle and Summer and Jack in the Jeep (Lars' new ride)

We spent a night in Denver and saw all the sisters (Mary, Laura and Elizabeth) and their families.
Charlie and Hazel were a blast to hang out with and GROWING!
Jack and Summer skied in Breckenridge on the way out , and Emma and I hit the road!

So nice to get home and see Lars! He had the house all clean and a dinner ready. He came in from skiing and we made up some tacos.

Weather has been 50 and sunny! We have skied at Durango Mountain 3 times now and it is amazing! Temps like 30 and the snow stays around?!?
O.k. the elevation is a bit much, but we are adjusting.

Been a bit busy with alot of things so I will take time this week to post some pics.
Safe trip and we are thankful for that.

No comments: